My Uncle "from" China

Yesterday was a great day.  My Uncle Jay who came from China but  is not from China came to visit for just a day.  I had not seen him since the week I was born.  Which I don't remember this visit at all.  However, after 30 minutes to an hour, I knew I loved my Uncle.  He is the greatest uncle from China but is not from China ever.  




I got to play soccer with my Uncle Jay.  We went to lunch with my Uncle Jay.  Then we got my cousin Sweetie and all of us went to the Desert Museum.  It was very hot and bright. My Uncle Jay was very concerned about me.  He made sure I had sunscreen and would pull Sweetie and I backwards in our stroller so the sun would never hit our fair skin.   



My Uncle Jay made sure I saw lots of things.  He'd tell my mom and dad to point me to this animal or that animal.  My Uncle Jay really loves me.






My Uncle Jay even made me wear his sunglasses because he was so concerned about the sun damaging my eyes.  Like I said, my Uncle Jay really loves me.










I love my Uncle Jay too.  I also love the animals in the desert.  I could not wait to look around and inspect them all.  There was a very nice woman in a uniform telling two people lots of information about the animals. I had to find out more.  So I walked up and joined the group.  Later mamma told me that was a private tour.  I am so glad that I got to be part of a private tour.  I learned a lot.

Me on my private tour.

My little family.  My sibling is in my mommy's belly.  Every morning I pat her belly and say hello to my sibling. 


Don't worry, Sweetie, I will find you some rocks.  They are the best thing ever.

I brought you some.













My Uncle Jay was very taken with the scenery.  He kept taking mom's camera and snapping away.  He wanted to get pics of the beautiful blue sky, all the plants, all the animals, and everything.  Lots and lots of pictures.


A Javelina



He even posed Sweetie with amazing views of the desert.  My mom says he has good eye.  I wonder if his other eye is bad.





See this bird.  It attacked us.  I think it was Daddy's fault.  Daddy was holding me showing me all the birds in the humming bird house.  We were standing super close inspecting this humming bird.  My parents were telling me all about the bird and how pretty it was and how fast it moved.  Then Daddy says, "Can you imagine how much it would hurt to get hit in the face with that little bird going 60 mph?"  Well, the bird heard him and flew full force at Daddy's head.  Daddy ducked so fast he collided with my head.  It hurt me really bad.  I wanted to cry but I was strong.  Worst part of my day.






These metal javelinas were my fav.  I couldn't stop climbing on them.  I really loved them.






After the museum we had to take Uncle Jay to the airport.  It was sad.  I hugged my daddy as he carried me to the gate to say goodbye to Uncle Jay.  I hope I get to see him soon.  He played soccer with me and made me laugh.  I love him lots.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tomorrow I leave him

Apple Picking in AZ...who knew?

lifeasaworkingmom