I use to hate halloween



 I have never been a big fan of Halloween.  I think it is all the creepy stuff.  I mean I just don't get the idea of dressing up like a dead person.  That is gross, to me.  If that is your thing...awesome...I guess.  This year I am prego and have a little one around.  So Halloween is so much more fun.  Main Man, Little Man and I all had costumes.  (Main Man wanted me to be a pregnant women who has baby parts sticky out of her tummy. I vetoed that idea.)  I could not wait for my sister's Halloween party to start.  I was giddy.  Turns out I used all my energy up being excited so by the time the party got here I was pooped.  We were the first to leave the party.  It was just too much fun for this prego woman.


Sweet girl got the party started early.  
 Since we moved to AZ we got to have the kids have Halloween together. It was so much fun.  The ohhhs and ahhs that filled the air was perfect.  There is nothing like the fun of babies in costumes.


My sister sewed that hat for my neice.  Such talent.




The party decorations thanks to my super creative sister.


My son's biological grandparents could not be here but my sister's in laws filled in for the absent grandparents.  Little Man was not as sure of these set of grandparents as he is of his own set.


Me as a double stuffed oreo and Super Little Man.



See the cape Daddy made out of painter's tape.  Daddy is way more patient than I am.


Oh yes, I am double stuffed since I am pregnant.


Our Sugar Daddy, since he works so hard he allows me to stay home.  A better view of the cape.

"Hey, you are a cat."  "Did you know you are a Super Hero?"

I am not sure if I have written before about how much Little Man and Sweetie love each other.  They are best friends.  Best friends.  No matter where they are they greet each other with excitement.  In Costume it is no exception.




Since becoming a mom I have been so interested in home made costumes.  This year our costumes weren't elaborate but we made them all.  FYI:  All the tape on Little Man's costume made it quite difficult to get on.  The fabric would not stretch at all.  It was literally a crying wrestling match to get him in that shirt.





All the kids at the party.  So So cute.


All the parents working so hard to get the kids to smile.

 Sisters with our babies.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tomorrow I leave him

Apple Picking in AZ...who knew?

lifeasaworkingmom