Kindercare Milford

I am home now.  My tour of duty is over.  Many of you asked who was taking care of Little Man while I worked.  Since we have only lived here 1.5 years our options of who to watch our baby were limited.  We were sad that we had to put him in a day care center.  However, we could not be more pleased with the care that Little Man received while he was there.  Holly and Kelly were so good to him.  They can get him to do more things than we can get him to do.  Like eat solids.  They took such good care of him.  We are nothing but pleased with our choice of day cares.  They dealt with my emotional state in the beginning, my stubbornness that even if my son is in day care he will wear cloth diapers, as well as just dealing with an over protective new mom. Holly and Kelly also just loved him.  A mom can't ask for more than that.  Little Man loved being there.  He loved his friends.  He slept better at night.  He was so happy there.  Sending him to daycare was such a hard decision but he thrived there.  Plus, I learned a few tips to be a better mom.  I would send Little Man there again without a doubt.  In fact he goes back in May for a few weeks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tomorrow I leave him

Apple Picking in AZ...who knew?

lifeasaworkingmom