Sweet Girl 11 Months

Dear Sweet Girl,
I don't even have words.  I know!  Your mom who always talks, does not have words.  I really can not believe you are 11 months old.  I feel like crying.  Your first year is almost over and I am not sure if I snuggled enough of you as a baby.  Did I smell enough baby smell off your head.  Did I savor enough baby innocence?  Did I take enough photos?  I have no idea.  I sure hope I did.  Here is the thing about the first year of life, I spend it so sleep deprived it is just survival and love that I aim for.  I hoped I loved more than I think I did.


You, Sweet Girl, are growing and changing so rapidly.  Your Daddy said to me, "I think her personality is already shining through.  She is gonna be 30 next year cuz she is growing so fast."  I totally agree.  Since you started walking at 9 months it feels much like you skipped the baby phase and went right to be a kid.  I love it and hate it.


We call you Spiced Latte, because you add so much spice to our life.  Always jazzing things up and making life more interesting.  Here is an example; Your brother spends the afternoon playing out in the back yard.  You are not old enough yet to be out there playing by yourself.  So you have taken to pulling a chair over to the window, climbing in it, and standing in it so you can watch Little Man.  What 11 month old does this?  Spicy Ones, that is who.


You have at least 5 words (hi, buh buh, momma, da da and yay/yes).  Today when you climbed into bed with us, you turned to your bother and said, "Hi!"  It made your brother's day.  He loved it.  So excited and shouted, "Sis say hi to wesson."  He tackled you with kisses and hugs.  It was so so sweet.


You have just started to wave hi to people.  All people.  Random Elderly people at the store, babies, kids, and other moms.  It is super cute.



This next group of pics I took you loved them.  You would stand in front of the camera and pose.  Then when you would hear the shutter you would walk back and screech till I showed you the photo.  You would study it and then walk back in front of the camera to repeat the whole thing over and over again. Clearly, in all of these poses you had a vision for what you wanted to portray. 


You LOVE Skype.  LOVE IT!  When you hear the ringing you come running.  However, you still look behind the computer for what ever Grandparent we are skyping with.  You just can't figure out where they are.


You love books.  This is new too.  You bring them to me and yell until I read them to you.  So cute.


Recently, when Daddy leaves for work you go to the window and watch him leave.  You then say, "Buh Buh, Dada."  It is so precious.  When Daddy gets home at the end of the day you go running to him.  If you are stuck in high chair eating you yell until he greets you.  You know how to make your needs known.


You are happy and loving.  You love snuggles and hugs and kisses.  You give them out freely and generously to your family.  You and I play a game where we trade kisses.  You think it is hilarious.  


Besides your brother, the remote is your favorite thing in the world.  You spend most of the day looking for your brother or the remote.  Sometimes it takes both your brother and I to wrestle the remote away from you.  You love it with a passion.


Oh and just so you don't think you were a perfect baby, here is a photo of you so mad.  What are you so mad about?  I won't lift you on to the couch.  Told you, Sweet Girl, you are Spicy Spicy Spicy.  I love it.


You are so loved.
Love, 
Momma

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tomorrow I leave him

Apple Picking in AZ...who knew?

lifeasaworkingmom